- Award-winning galleries, museums and nationally renowned theatres.
- A mesmerising history and passion for culture.
- Real family-friendly city and we have plenty of fabulous family days.
- High street stores and a great range of trendy independent boutiques.
- Cinemas, clubs and theatres at every corner.
Here are just some of our top recommended things to see and places to visit in Sheffield and the surrounding area, including the Peak District
Arts & Heritage
Bishops House Museum
Blue John Cavern
Brodsworth Hall and Gardens
Cannon Hall Museum
Cathedral Church of St Peters and St Pauls
City Museum and Mappin Art Gallery
Graves Art Gallery
Hardwick Hall and Stainsby Mill
Kelham Island Brewery
Kelham Island Museum
Midland Rail Centre
Mr Straw’s House
The National Coal Mining Museum For England
The National Tramway Museum
Renishaw Gardens and Museum
Sheffield Bus Museum
The Site Gallery
Treak Cliff Cavern
The Turner Museum of Glass
Yorkshire Sculpture Par
Abbeydale Industrial Hamlet